#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Best of New Year’s wishes

Isn’t it wonderful to have a new year start. It seems that the old year’s mistakes and regrets can be forgotten and you get a second chance to be a better person. The slate is wiped clean and a new one is there just waiting to see what will be written. January always seems the time for change to happen. I hope your year will be the best one ever.

I am back from Tennessee after spending all New Year’s Day traveling on interstates for twelve hours. It was such a remarkable time with all my family close beside me. There is nothing like a four year old pushing open your door and turning on the light before daylight announcing, “Nana, I think Santa Claus came!” It was a very special Christmas.
More pictures will follow of course!

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous10:26 PM

    I love the idea of a clean slate and a chance to "improve" myself. More books, more living in the moment, more walks in the woods, more time playing the piano, more knitting, more time for friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.