#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

A pleasant surprise

My sister and her husband who live in Nashville were up in Pittsburgh visiting their son and made a stop here for a few days.

Jeff was lulled to sleep by the sound of our waterfall. Last night we went to Kabob's for dinner. It was very hard for me to eat since I had an endoscopy and had my throat stretched yesterday. I've had it done about Steven times and have never had any trouble before but for some reason this time I can hardly swallow. So I ate some stuffed shells while everyone else enjoyed their Greek dishes.

 

 

1 comment :

  1. i wish there were something better for them to do then that stretching. why can't they do surgery and remove the scar tissue?
    you have to hope they know what's best for us. but sometimes i wonder.
    holding good thoughts for you dear heart. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.