#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 29, 2014

Frozen

Frozen was the big movie for children this year. But even adults could appreciate the gorgeous animation involved. So of course Sara wanted a Frozen theme for her party. She will be having her party at the daycare center. Jenny rented a bouncy castle, made cupcakes and blue jello, and is sending pizza for lunch. She also planned a craft that involves painting with Epsom Salts which looks like snow. We made crowns for the girls and antlers for the boys to wear.

 

 

2 comments :

  1. I came over from Tessa's blog ...saw your comment there.
    My granddaughter loves Frozen and I do too... cute shots ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, Peggy! The party sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.