#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 01, 2014

Playing around with apps again

The flowers are giving me lots of photo ops and I enjoy manipulating them.

Just another quiet day. Right now the thunder is causing Sadie to shake and sit on my lap for protection. Soon it will be raining. It was warm today..eighty two...and I took Sadie for an extra walk around Marilla Reservior. Don picked blueberries again....I'm in the market for recipes...LOL!

Has this ever happened to you...you dial the phone...wait a minute..do they even say dial a phone now? Anyway I called my sister and got her answering machine but at the same time my phone beeped another call in. It was her. We were calling each other at that exact same second. Of all the seconds in the day we chose that second to connect. How do you think that happens?

Time to hunker down for the night. Sleep tight.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.