#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Always a project


I’ve heard about people who have everything done….but that’s not us! There always seems to be some project, indoors or out, which is on the “to do” list. I thought that retirement would be a relaxing, sit on the porch swing and read time, but find that my days are filled with “projects”. I’ve had a terrific summer…but have gotten things accomplished too. My latest project was redecorating our bedroom. I’m almost done and very satisfied with the results. Don’s latest project was expanding Sadie’s fenced in area so she would have space to run. Today he is putting up the gate that he made so he can get his riding mower inside to mow.

gate 001gate 002

gate 003 
How do the blueberries look? The other day I was sitting outside and looked up at the patch and Sadie was eating the blueberries off the branches! No wonder we didn’t have many….LOL!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.