#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It’s looking like fall

sunny day in september 001

The sun, the sun, streaming in the window. You make my world glow!

sunny day in september 002

It’s time for mums. I transplanted these into my urns today. Now I feel like fall is officially here.

sunny day in september 003
The bright orange is welcoming at my back door.

sunny day in september 004
I added a checkered tablecloth on the little table so we can enjoy a few last meals outside.
sunny day in september 005
This Italian dish is one of my favorites. Unfortunately it had a big chip, but I couldn’t bear to throw it away so I use it outside.

What a beautiful day. Don mowed the grass while I put away some summer decorations from outdoors. I cut back some straggly plants and dead stalks and the garden looks better now. I also spent some time indoors cleaning house. My sisters are coming to visit this weekend.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous10:17 PM

    I just bought some mums too and have them on the front porch. Yours look beautiful.
    April @ HomeHinges.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.