#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 17, 2010

Viva la difference!

On the Oprah blog she asks the question: Do you think you’re normal. With me, definitely not. I think there is no normal..we are all so different. Take me and my best friend, Yrsa. Our friendship goes back a long, long ways but we are so different. I don’t have to worry when we go shopping together that we are going to pick out the same thing. If it’s jewelry, clothes, or decorations we just don’t have the same style. I love her style, but it’s not me. And the reverse is true. It’s our differences that make us unique. Isn’t it nice to surround yourself with people who are not carbon copies of yourself? You learn a lot more that way.
  I’m borrowing a quote from a blog which I love: Daisy Cottage. She sums it up.
”It doesn’t matter if you like all things black or white. Or if you love all things color or a little or both. All that matters is that you LOVE your things. You. YOU. YOU. You and what you love is ALL that matters.”

tablescape 6.10 028

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.