#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Birthday Celebration

birthday 012 Happy birthday to us! My sisters and I celebrated our birthdays together since we were all born in September.
birthday 002 Diane and Linda are here visiting for a week.
birthday 003 Here we are…doesn’t it look like Christmas?
 birthday 006
Diane received Olive Oil shower cream and body cream from Linda.
birthday 007
Linda is trying on her Chico’s belt from me.
birthday 011
These are my gifts: bird bookends, a Provence cd, bare essentials makeup, gold earrings, Godiva chocolates, and a flameless Candle centerpiece.
birthday 010
Linda with one of her decorative finials.
We’re not getting older, we’re getting better…and having more fun!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.