#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Coming home



Tennessee is a great place to visit, but it's time to get back home. This has been a wonderful week...seeing my new granddaughter, playing with my grandson, visiting with my son and wife.....I've enjoyed every minute. Now it's time to hit the road again. I don't want to come back to the cool weather and the beginning of fall. Jenny tells me that I don't have to go..I could just stay awhile longer, but after a week I'm ready for my old routines and my house. More pictures will follow when I get home. Today was a great birthday..we celebrated with lunch at the Olive Garden and then a little shopping. Believe it or not.all I bought were a few candles at Target. I looked at a lot of pretty things, but since I don't need anything and am trying a new rule at my house "Use what you have" I'm not bringing much home this trip. Adios, Tennessee








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.