#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 12, 2010

How much is too much?

I have this weakness. When I see a space I like to fill it up with a beautiful, artistic vignette. Blank walls and minimalistic furnishings are not for me. I want to see something pretty everywhere I look. Nowhere is that more evident than in the new bedroom redo. (Somebody holler “stop!”)
     I didn’t like this:

BEDROOM 2010 003

so I added two photographs of the Biltmore Estate in ASheville, NC that I took when we visited one December.
BEDROOM DONE 022

I wanted something small for under the window, and in the spirit of “using what I have” I moved a vintage plant stand there and added a transplanted summer flower related to a violet.BEDROOM DONE 026

I love my new bedroom now. I think I’ll stop decorating. (Actually there is no more room to put a thing…is this a clinical disease?) LOL


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.