#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, April 02, 2011

April day

The sun was warm but the wind was chill.
You know how it is with an April day
When the sun is out and the wind is still,
You’re one month on in the middle of May.
But if you so much as dare to speak,
A cloud comes over the sunlit arch,
A wind comes off a frozen peak,
And you’re two month back in the middle of March.
    -Robert Frost

snow is melting 3.11 540
A perfect poem for today. Spring this year is coming slowly but typically April. Today I went to a few church rummage sales and came home with a decorating book. Lots of pretties there, but I’m working on getting things out of the house, not brining more in. My new  motto is “Use what you have”. Tonight Don and I are going out to dinner and see the new movie Source Code. (Date night)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.