#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh, Glorious day

Oh, glorious day!
When sunbeams warm the skin.
And the air is fresh and the wind so mellow
And the ground still damp with rain.
Soak it in, this glorious day.
Raise your face to the sky.
Feel the heat in the air and the smell of
the earth.
Let your thoughts explode and wander
towards the energy of the world.
This glorious day.
Placed here at this time just for your
enjoyment.
Take it in.
Take it in.

As you can tell by my poem the sun inspired me. It was very warm today and I enjoyed it tremendously. I didn’t even take a picture because I was so busy with cleaning projects and walking Sadie. So here is another one that I made using Photoshop.

ride cowboy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.