#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

COMPUTERLAND

Do y’all get caught up in computerland? You know, you sit down at the computer to check your email and the next thing you know a long time has passed. You just lose yourself in what you are doing or seeing or learning. Recently I learned how to download different fancy fonts to be used in Word or Photoshop. I guess I got carried away because I downloaded quite a few different ones today.
  I’m still getting ready for my company for Easter. I’m so excited about having the family here. Ryan is staying all week so I’ll really get to spoil my little ones. Today was floor waxing day. My whole house has hardwood oak floors. When they are waxed they shine like diamonds. I’ve really been in a cleaning mood. I’m gathering things for a sale in the summer. Every time something leaves the house I rejoice. Isn’t it funny how I spent the first half of my life gathering things and now spend my time trying to get rid of them. 
    computer girl

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family:)

    Can't wait for you to tell me all about it!

    Enjoy!

    Linda Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.