#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Enough already!

All right, all right…enough of the snow.It is coming down fast and furious and it looks more like December than April. The roads were bad this morning and the ground is once again covered. I was out having my hips x-rayed first thing this morning for suspected arthritis. Then off to coffee, for water aerobics and to deliver a small bookcase to one of the gift stores downtown to use for displays.
    I’ve been busy since I got home doing household chores. It’s a good day to be inside. I refuse to put up another picture of snow because my sisters (who live in the south) are starting to pity me. So here is a picture of the mug the universe gave me today. The universe has been very good to me in the past. It’s part of the Law of Attraction. Send out what you want and the universe will provide it. When I was in the gift store today I saw a really beautiful spring mug, but knowing that I have more cups than I need I passed it up. From the gift store I went to the newspaper to renew my subscription and for starting up again I got a $15 gift certificate from the Chamber of Commerce. So I took the money back to the gift store and bought the mug……the universe just wanted me to have it!!LOL
I love the universe!!

cup 4.11 005

cup 4.11 001

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.