#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, April 02, 2011

April fool’s day

The first day of April and I’m glad it’s here. The snow is still falling (again and again) and I think everyone in Bradford has cabin fever. We’d all like to take a cruise or go to Florida to escape this constant cold weather. Don is still busy cooking maple syrup outside in his cooker while I spend the days inside cleaning out dresser drawers (doesn’t that sound exciting?) It’s that time of year when one can get (shall I say it?) bored easily. It’s not that there aren’t books to read or dinners to cook, it’s just that I’ve been doing that all winter long and now would like to get outside. The high spot of my week has been the photoshop class that I took this past week. Here are some more of my creations. The first is a shot of some yellow boots taken at Children’s Lake in Boiling Springs. The second is Biltmore in Ashville, NC. It’s a wonderful place to visit and we’ve been there in three seasons. Speed Star 1.1392462  00
biltmore french writing lake view kk This lake view is of Jacki Norton’s lake behind her house.

Speed Star 1.1467367  00 Last winter we took a vacation and walked along the ocean here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.