#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Happy Birthday, Linda


My friends and I have a little tradition of taking each other out on our birthdays. Last week my friend Linda had a birthday and we celebrated today by going out to lunch at the Westline Inn. It’s a lovely drive out in the country to a wonderful restaurant filled with trout fishermen who came inside to avoid the rain. It was cozy and by the time we were finished the rain had stopped. weatline 6.11 019

weatline 6.11 020

Around the corner from the inn is a country gift shop called Our World. We had a great time shopping around.
weatline 6.11 013
weatline 6.11 016
weatline 6.11 017
I found a unique shawl with buttons which just happened to match the outfit I had on, so of course it walked out the door with me.
weatline 6.11 018
Afterwards we stopped at another country store and an ice cream parlor. It was a wonderful day of chatting and laughing.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.