#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, June 27, 2011

Some Random Thoughts

1. I’m finally on the road to recovery from this long lasting, put you flat on your back illness. There’s nothing like feeling bad to make you appreciate feeling good. I count my blessings every day that I am one of the lucky ones to be able to get up each day and enjoy my life.

2. Into each life some rain must fall, but it’s always nice if it falls somewhere else instead or your umbrella doesn’t turn inside out.  

3. A support group is a great thing to have.

4. No matter what else happens  the dirt in your house will wait.

5. The days pass whether you enjoy them or not. You have to bring your sunshine along with you.

sadiefountain.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.