#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pictures as promised

The house looks ready for Christmas on the outside. This is the first winter that I put garland on the picket fence. (why didn’t I think of that before?).

outdoors 11.11 001 Usually I tie the sled up but this year I just put it by the back door. outdoors 11.11 002
I even tied a wreath to our French light pole out back. outdoors 11.11 003
Here is Don up on the roof putting roofing tar on the inside of our gutters. He said, “Do you have to take this picture for your blog?”outdoors 11.11 004
It’s nice to have most of the decorating done before the cold, snowy weather comes. It does make me antsy to continue decorating the whole house. (Be patient, be patient….LOL)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.