#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our living room

In 2006 we added on to our house and made a sunroom. It became our dining room and family room and we spend most of our time in there. Our living room became a place to pass through rather than sit. I occasionally would take in a book and read by the window. Today we moved the furniture around to face the fireplace for the winter. living room 11.11 006

It made it feel cozy.
living room 11.11 001
But it cuts the room in half. living room 11.11 003 But for the winter it will be just fine.
living room 11.11 004

2 comments :

  1. Linda Platko Green10:53 PM

    Oh my gosh Peggy:) That's wonderful! I love the new change here. Good for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 PM

    I really like the new arrangement, Peggy, but I bet I know 2 others whose world you have really altered. That would be Sadie and Top Gun. That sofa back was their access to their "window on Chatham Lane." Oh, my, what will they do:(

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.