#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Truly Blessed

image

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
-- Marcel Proust

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers. May your day be happy and your tummy full. May you take the time to be thankful for you are truly blessed.
image

People who live the most fulfilling lives are the ones who are always rejoicing at what they have.
-- Richard Carlson
image
I can’t begin to count the ways that I am blessed..good husband, good children, good family and friends. Every day I thank God that I am so lucky to have been blessed like this. I love my life and am so grateful for my blessings.

Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
-- Ralph Marston


image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.