#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A little French here and there

How exciting….my new shower curtain and curtains arrived today. bathroom 11.11 001 Here is the before:bathroom 004
I loved these ribbon curtains but it was time for a change.bathroom 11.11 007
Here is the vanity before…bathroom 005
and after..
bathroom 11.11 005 I think the bathroom isn’t the only thing that’s changed..LOL.
Here is over the toilet before…
bathroom 012 and after…..
bathroom 11.11 003 please excuse the pictures in the frames. I haven’t had time to find the right black and white photos yet. There are a few things I need to tweak…new shower hooks and a new soap dispenser, but most of it is done. How quickly things can change!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.