#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It just speaks to me

image How did I live without the internet? It’s like having decorating books and design ideas right at your fingertips all the time. I love to read the blogs of other women and see how they decorate their tables and rooms. It allows me to view gardens and villas that I would never have access to otherwise. It is like a giant design school. This picture is from Artie’s blog near Niagara Falls. There is something about this that speaks to me in a big way….the blue vases, the tulips and the framed letters on the wall along with the rustic table. I just love it.

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green10:55 PM

    It's true, with the internet, we have the world at our finger tips:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.