#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting an early start

No, I didn’t get out my decorations (inside) but I got out my decorations. (outside). It was a beautiful day here in Bradford with sunny skies and temps around 54 degrees. Don and I took advantage of the nice weather to put up some outside lights, garlands, and wreaths. Each year the outside decorations get simpler. At one time we strung flashing colored lights all around the outside eaves of the house. Then the next year we just did our bushes out front. There is nothing prettier than the white lights shining out of the snow. Gradually we reduced it to just doing our front and back porches. So today we put a large wreath on the front of the garage, some garland and snowflakes down by the light pole, and icicle lights on the breezeway. Of course the old sled is at the back door. (pictures will follow tomorrow since I forgot to take any today.) Here is a picture from last year. blog header wintertime

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.