#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 13, 2012

LOVE

image Have you ever had a fantasy? This is mine. I love this Vespa. My fantasy is being thin and riding around in the summer with this beautiful blue green scooter zipping here and there. I can picture myself with my book bag, wind blowing in my hair as I ride to coffee with my friends in the morning or do some chores in the late afternoon. I would take a picnic lunch and my camera and go off for the day. I would be carefree and smiling. Wouldn’t it be wonderful?

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green2:22 PM

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, don't wait until you are skinny GIRL!!! Just make that a goal for this summer Peggy, find and buy your scooter. Shoot for the STARS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.