#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 19, 2012

More Love

image


Every Valentine’s Day for the last 46 years my sweet hubby has always given me a lovely bouquet of flowers. He has never once forgotten. But today he didn’t give me flowers.  Why? 

strawberries 2.12 008




Because he surprised me with Sherrie’s Berries. They are wonderful tasty chocolate covered strawberries. How sweet! It reminded us of when we were in Las Vegas. We were waiting to go on a gondola ride at the Venetian and bought a chocolate covered Godiva strawberry while we were waiting. strawberries 2.12 005 These berries brought back those romantic feelings. Isn’t it nice to know that after all these years..(I’ve been with him since I was 16) that we are still as deeply in love now as ever before? Awww..

image

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green10:18 AM

    Beautiful:) You two are a match made from Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.