#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Whiling away the hours

Oh my! It’s one thirty and I have spent a few hours in front of this computer. Do you find that you get so involved on the web that before you know it time has passed you by? That is what happens when I do my class that I am taking over the internet. The lesson today was rather difficult and required watching two videos and following step by step to learn a new technique. I’m not saying I’m old, but it required several stoppings and startings to make sure that I was doing it just right. Learning new things is not always easy, but I’m enamored with Kim Klaussen’s classes. I’m learning things I never thought possible. Here are the results of playing today.
 tea time 2 tea time 3 jpg  tea delightful

1 comment :

  1. There are few hours in the day as delightful as the hour devoted to afternoon tea. That is not the exact quote but I often think of it. At 4:00, sometimes later, sometimes earlier, after my housework is done, after my shower, I sit down by the fire in winter, the porch in summer and let my self live in the moment with afternoon tea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.