#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Through the eye of the camera


image
As you can tell by my postings I’ve taken a great interest in photography. Several of the blogs I read are about taking good pictures and I strive to learn how good photographers can capture just the right image like the one above.
Sure, this is a castle in Scotland but you don’t have to go to far away lands to get a good picture (but it helps).
image It’s also knowing how to use your camera’s settings and the lighting present to make a great composition.


image It’s also being able to look at things from a different and unusual perspective.
image

And being there at just the right moment.
image

These images are from the blog Words, words, words by Barbara.
image

1 comment :

  1. We are taking this journey into the world of photography together. I am having such an amazing time learning about this amazing piece of equipment. Each day I find that I am able to wrap my head around another little tidbit....but I still back up my shots with a plethora of pics taken in P and A modes. I become braver each day when I turn the dial to the grown-up world of M. What kind of camera are you using? Thanks for sharing your journey. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.