#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sadie

It was three years ago that I had the idea that we needed another dog. We had to put down our beloved Athena six years before and missed having a dog around. Don had his mind set on a Jack Russell Terrier. He was facing some serious surgery and I thought a puppy would be a distraction. So home from the Erie pet store we came with a little darling sleepy puppy on my lap. sadie 018

sadie 010 We fell in love with her right from the start. We didn’t know a thing about the Jack Russell breed but were soon to find out. sadie at the fountian 022
Jack Russells are intelligent, curious, playful, and active. She didn’t let anything scare her or stop her. sadie at the fountian 016
We soon found that we needed to get a crate for her since she could quickly get herself in trouble.
sadie in crate 001 She became a fashionista on her daily walks. sadie in winter 010
And even though she was extremely jealous of the kitty they became fast friends. dog and cat
Even though there were times you were angry at her antics you couldn’t help but be won over by her constant devotion. bad sadie 003
When I am at the computer and Sadie is laying at my feet I know how blessed I have been to have her in my life. dog love you

she is your friend

2 comments :

  1. Jack Russell's are always special, unique characters. I agree, and I don't know what I'd do without Dickens, my dear Yorkshire Terrorist. Sadie looks like she knows that she is a very important dog...does she know that she's a dog? Thanks for introducing us to her. Cherey Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Platko Green5:04 PM

    As for Sadie, think about how she feels being so lucky to have you, Don, and TG as a huge part of her life now. She is one happy, very happy girl:) Cherish her always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.