#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Ooh la la

french table 2.12 038 Today’s table has a little touch of France.

french table 2.12 056 This table runner is from Hobby Lobby, one of my favorite stores. When I travel I always try to find one and now I am happy to say there is one in Erie that I can visit.

french table 2.12 046 
At Christmas time I found these little French ornaments of the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triumph and made this little centerpiece with moss, stones, and twigs.


french table 2.12 051
These little mercury birds from Target were perfect for here.

french table 2.12 063 I also found these pine cones at Hobby Lobby and loved them so much they have found a permanent place in my sunroom.


french table 2.12 035
The tableware consists of a silver charger, black square plate and Paris plate (also from Hobby Lobby). A woven black and silver placement is from Burlington Coat Factory. The silverware is from my country days and has curved knife handles and long tined forks.

french table 2.12 036 
A little mercury glass votive holder sits by the place setting. french table 2.12 041 I love the napkin rings which were made from old spoons.

french table 2.12 058 I left a velvet brown and olive green bow up on the candlelier from Christmas time.
french table 2.12 065 These little French chairs are from the garden but brought indoors to give extra seating at the table.
french table 2.12 042
I hope you all enjoyed our little trip to France and will visit Between Naps on the Porch (on my sidebar)  and see all the lovely tablescapes today.













7 comments :

  1. Linda Platko Green5:21 PM

    it's been a while since I have seen your Tablescape fun designs:)

    It's beautiful!!

    And Hobby Lobby has a new friend now.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this serene color scheme! The centerpiece is SO pretty -- great job! I also love the napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and it makes me long for Paris, one of my favorite cities! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie5:43 PM

    This is divine - you are sooooo lucky to have a Hobby Lobby; don't think we've got one anywhere in CA at least not on the Monterey Peninsula. Your table is wonderful and very romantic. Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oui, oui! You definitely brought a little French to the table!!! The runner and napkins are so pretty! I am glad you have a Hobby Lobby nearby now. We're crawlin' with them around here (there are probably 10 of them within a 25-mile radius of our home), but we don't have the CTS like you guys do in your neck of the woods. Very pretty! Have a happy and loving Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a Hobby Lobby too! Not fair! So French with that table runner and plates.

    Robin
    Robin Flies South

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tablescape speaks french and is great for a Romatic meal. I love how you pulled everything together with the lovely runner and great french plates. The colors are so soft and my favorite are your napkin rings. Happy Tea Party! Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.