#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Let the sun shine!

Ok, all you sunworshipers out there, let me here a whoo-whoo! Sunday was another sunny warm day. When I took Sadie for a walk at 6:30 the temperature was 70 degrees. AMAZING!  I hope you enjoyed your day even though we had a few raindrops midafternoon.

I am so lucky to have a beautiful walking trail very close to my house (less than 2 miles) which is used by many people, dogs, bikes, and skateboarders.

image
Easy access from residential areas and the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford makes The Richard E. McDowell Community Trail the most popular walkway of all the Tuna Valley trails. The 10 ft wide, paved, gentle path along the West Branch of Tunungwat Creek offers perennial plantings, trout fishing, glimpses of the area’s oil heritage, wildlife (including an occasional black bear), and friendly people.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.