#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Plan for Spring

image It’s a beautiful 60+ degrees outside and my thoughts are turning to being able to get on the porch (or breezeway as I call it). It is by far my favorite place in the world. I always love the day that we get the porch swing out of the shed and hang it up. That signifies the official start of the “good” season. porch 011
It’s the perfect spot for idling. I can pass away a whole afternoon doing hardly anything just sitting on the swing reading or dwadling. porch 040 It’s even perfect in the warm evenings. porch 036
Courtyard nights are my favorite. Just listening to the fountain, hearing soft music from the speakers, and sipping on some iced tea puts me in a great mood. porch 039
It won’t be too long, will it? I’m so ready to get back outdoors. porch 037

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.