#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Summer Dream

image

Isn’t this beautiful? It’s Susan Branch’s little garden. I just love picket fences. So much that I had Don create a little area for me right outside our back door. spring 09 023
I love my little garden area and can’t wait till the flowers pop up once more.
season header
I even like the fence in the middle of winter too.  diffused glow house
of=50,480,384
Wait.  Let’s get back to the flower pictures. Since being in the 73 degree temperature last week I am longing for spring and color.
100_6317

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green12:36 PM

    laughing, Peggy, you are so funny:)


    That is a neat gift from Linda!! How nice that looks there!

    So glad to see you here again. Been missing it:(

    Moving on to the next one now:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.