#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pictureless

image Happy St. Pat’s.
Irish_blessing_subway_jpg[4]

I love computers. I really do.  But my favorite saying is “Computers are wonderful..when they work.” I’ve been having a little trouble with my temperamental HP. Sometimes I can’t get the SD slot to read my pictures and put them in the computer. It doesn’t happen every time, but often enough that it is becoming a problem. I think I’ve worn out the slot.
    So this entry will be pictureless until I can get it working.

   Today was the MOST beautiful of all days. It was almost eighty degrees (just about unheard of here in northwestern Pennsylvania) Don and I spent the day looking for a new van. We’ve been on the “hunt” for about six months but we are particular and can’t find the exact car/deal we want. Ours is only 6 years old so we don’t have to be in a hurry.
  We started out driving to Warren through some amazing fog near the Kinzua Dam. AFter eating at Applebee’s we were off to Jamestown where we discovered that the dealerships were closed Saturday afternoons. (Why is that when most people who work and can afford a car have that day off?)
   Seeing all those brand new cars shamed me into giving my van a deep cleaning when I got home. It looks pretty good now. 
   After taking Sadie for a walk I settled down in a lawn chair to read the new issue of Southern Lady that arrived today in the mail. I have a great picture of the chair and beside it is my magazine and glass of water sitting on*******our salt box. Only in Bradford would you have a summer lawn chair and a winter box of salt for the walkway in use at the same time>>>LOL. Here’s an old picture of the salt box. Use your imagination for the chair.
salt box 001

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green5:00 PM

    I think you can put that salt box away now:)


    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.