#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 03, 2012

Five Fact Friday

Kim is inviting us to play along on our blog today with Five Fact Friday. So here goes:

Fact number 1:

new curatins two

I love anything to do with setting a table and sharing a meal with family and friends. Call me a dishoholic, but I love a pretty table. I’m far from a gourmet cook but I love to entertain and am happiest when surrounded by people.

Fact number 2:
I”m sentimental. did we get snow 001
Every Christmas I must put out this display which includes my husband’s football toy form his childhood, a picture of my mother and I in the Christmas sweatshirts that i made, letters to Santa that my children and grandchildren wrote and pictures of my sons and grandsons at Christmastime. I love holidays, old movies, talking about old time and looking at old pictures.

Fact number 3:
sunflowers.oil painting I long to be proficient in gardening. I didn’t inherit my father’s love of gardening. It’s not that I don’t love flowers and plants, I just want them to come completely installed.

Fact number 4:
the jefferson 047
I love making memories. It isn’t important the objects you have but the place your memories hold in your head that is important. You need to stop and store those memories of the good times. This shot is from the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond Virginia where my sister and I went one afternoon to have tea. It was a fancy place and we felt very special to sit there and sip our tea.

Fact number 5:
sadie 025
I love my dog, Sadie. Being a Jack Russell she just couldn’t help her bad behavior when she was a puppy. But she is growing up now and you will never find a more devoted loving dog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.