#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Landscaping goes on

Stones times two. Don and I both left at the same time. Him in his truck and me in the van. He was headed to Walmart to pick up some more pond pebbles to finish in front of the walkway out back.
landscaping stones 8.12 001 

Sadie and I went down to the local creek and picked up rocks to put around my weeping cherry by the picket fence. Then I planted a beautiful fern and two coral bells.
landscaping stones 8.12 002
landscaping stones 8.12 003
I’m still working on this area. My goal is to have perennials there so I can have color without buying so many annuals every year.

3 comments :

  1. I am smiling :) Loving the progress on your new "chapter in the arts of landscaping".

    It is so coming along:) I am proud of you and Don, you two have worked so hard and the dream is coming to an end, soon:)

    Have fun in VA!! Tell Linda and Diane I said HELLO:)


    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good way to start! Working together is a great way to reach your set goal in landscaping. The photos tell a story of two people working hard together to make a beautiful landscaped property. Looking forward to seeing the results of your collective efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The motive of such landscaping is to have a four season garden. You wouldn't want a bare garden in the winters. So understanding the importance of climate is very critical. Read More to learn more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.