#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, August 25, 2012

More landscape news.

If you’re not totally bored hearing about the landscape, let me update you. Today Larry came and planted the boxwoods around the Tatiana statue. She isn’t up on the pedestal yet because Don had to cut a stone to fit on the top to make it absolutely lever. We wouldn’t want Tatiana to topple over now would we? He also planted a beautiful blue hydrangea beside the birch trees, an agapanthus by the wall, and a lilac tree around the back of the house. He also gave me three very large hostas that he planted behind the lilac tree. It looks so good. Sorry I didn’t get a picture for you today. I didn’t have the camera out. westline 8.12 020
but here’s a picture of my favorite spot in the world, the porch swing.westline 8.12 016

The view from the porch swing in the early morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.