#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 13, 2012

Goin’ plant crazy!

Since taking out the rhododendron around back I needed to get some more plants to fill in that area. That meant a trip to Lowe’s in Warren.
 landscaping new plants from lowe's 005
I picked up a tree form of a lilac at a nursery near Lowe’s. And I also found my all time favorite flower there and couldn’t resist getting it.  It’s an agapanthus. landscaping new plants from lowe's 003
The hydrangea that I bought last week is still blooming.
landscaping new plants from lowe's 004
This is a picture of the rear of the house. (soon to be landscaped. )
landscaping new plants from lowe's 007
The side of the house with the Hashiki willow. landscaping new plants from lowe's 008
The corner:
landscaping new plants from lowe's 010 and around front:

landscaping new plants from lowe's 011
Aren’t the window boxes extraordinary this year?

landscaping new plants from lowe's 015

landscaping new plants from lowe's 013

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.