#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 20, 2012

Pieces of Me

It’s the little things that count. Haven’t we all heard that statement? But yet when we take a photograph we concentrate on the big picture, the event, the action and ignore all those tiny moments and things that are a part of our everyday life. Kim is giving us a scavenger hunt this week to allow us to focus on the little things. Today the assignment is 1. a favorite chair and 2. on your feet. pieces of me 8.12 015
There it is. At the end of the table. If you would have told me twenty years ago that I would purchase two zebra striped chairs for my dining room table I would have called you crazy. But yet, here they are. I guess the moral of that story is that we change. We change our persona completely and are not the person that we were yesterday. Life is flux. We live and learn. And like new things. I like zebra chairs now.
pieces of me 8.12 014
On my feet are my plastic gardening shoes. I’ve been wearing them a lot lately since we are in the midst of a big landscaping project. I’ve never done so much gardening in my life. (and hope to never again..LOL).pieces of me 8.12 017

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.