#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, August 11, 2012

More landscaping pictures

Oh Happy Day! Larry has spent all day putting in the landscaping around the front.
landscaping front planted 005

The first to be put in was the Japanese Maple. This tree has such a beautiful structure and will anchor the corner. landscaping front planted 007
landscaping front planted 010

I have begun building the little brick path to the window box.
landscaping front planted 006

This is the view out my back window with the boxwoods which will surround Tatiana when she gets moved to the back yard.
landscaping front planted 012

This is the view from the far side of the house.
landscaping front planted 011

landscaping front planted 002

landscaping front planted 001

I am loving how it looks.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Thank you!

    my web blog: make your penis bigger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.