#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Winding down

This week has passed so fast and it is time to go home. This family time has meant so much to me. It is fun to get together. Right now I can hear Chris at the table teaching Sara how to make a paper airplane. 








We are all full from our dinner at the kid’s favorite Chinese restaurant. Wendy is working on a jigsaw puzzle that I gave them for Christmas that has their picture on it. 






Sara got fake nails for Christmas. 



Here we sit on the porch swing enjoying this warm weather. 



Yesterday we went to Knoxville to McKay’s bookstore and a music store. Chris bought Wendy an electric mandolin. She is very musical and plays all kinds of stringed instruments. This one needed a new string. While we were there I found three new piano books that I will really enjoy when I get home. It is nice to have new music to play. We also stopped at Best Buy to return the Apple pen that Chris had bought me for Christmas. It wasn’t compatible with my iPad. 

Tomorrow we will be traveling back to Chris’ house and then home the next day. Back to routines and new goals. Have you made your new goals for 2020?






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.