#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Snow Creek Farm

Linda and I went to Snow Creek Farm for her open house near Fredericksburg, Virginia.  PICT0009

It is a very country display of items for sale all in the fall theme. PICT0011
PICT0013 PICT0014 PICT0023 PICT0022 PICT0017
PICT0019
Quite a beautiful setting. Then we were off to Jan Williams, my favorite florist gift shop.PICT0031 PICT0030PICT0032

I came home with a pretty arch from Kirkland’s which I decorated.
PICT0036 PICT0038 Now my breezeway is all ready for fall. PICT0037 PICT0039
Here is the surprise I was talking about. Don’t these look like high end glass sculptures?PICT0041PICT0042PICT0045 Can you tell what they are made of. I have never seen anything like this before..and so simple. Look close and you will see that they are a great use for those old clear glass patterned candy dishes, platters, bowls, vases, and candlesticks. Just turn them over, use silicone to glue them together and you have created a garden sculpture.  I bought the large one and then went straight to Goodwill for more glass and made the two smaller ones. They are so beautiful with the sun shining on them.   

4 comments :

  1. Peggy, I'm so glad I went back far enough to see these! Are they glued on top of solar lights or what? These are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. falls creek accommodation

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. cheap accommodation falls creek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. picbear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.