#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Seven on Sunday

  I recently discovered a blog called An Extraordinary Day.  Diane is one of those positive people that you enjoy having in your life because her energy makes your life better just by being there. One of the things she does is appreciate life so she does seven things each week that she is thankful for. I may not do it every week but I wanted to take time today to really show gratitude for all the wonderful things in my life
  1.  Number one on my list has to be my husband. I am so lucky to have a man who,has stood by me for forty seven years Through all my crises and joys. He is my rock. 
2. People are so important to me and I am lucky to have great sisters and friends to be a support system to me. 
3. I'm so,grateful for a cozy home in which to dwell.  I love just being here and being so content. It is a blessing. 
4. Then there are the little things. I'm grateful for,Sadie pestering me to take her for a walk in the morning. She knows I not only need exercise but I need the nature connection too 
5. It's nice to have the changing of the seasons.  I love fall and this cooler weather. 
6. Aren't we all thankful for a good book, movie or tv show to entertain us and take our mind away for a few hours?
7. Most of all I'm thankful for peace in my life.  So many people do not have it so I am joyful that my life has always been blessed. 

1 comment :

  1. Those are all good things to be grateful for. A nice reminder. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.