#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Have you changed to Autumn yet?

 Even though the leaves have barely started turning I am moving on to Fall. Down from the attic come the bins and boxes and I open them like them like they're Christmas presents. Each year I move things to different places so every year turns out a different way. This year I first moved all my mercury glass collection to the hutch. Next I decorated the baker's rack with green and gold. The table is set with my new William's Sonoma bowls and follows an ivory and green theme. It was too bright out to get a good shot of thentable under the window it follows the ivory pumpkin theme. Lastly I did the living room mantle.  I am all ready for Autumn now. 
n














3 comments :

  1. Lovely. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your mercury pretties! Whatever did we used to do before white pumpkins? Our son bought me a huge white one today. And I love your cobalt blue with those orange colors. Yes, it is like Christmas when we unpack the autumn boxes, although I don't have much of it. But I'm ready to bring out fall colored linens and visit the Farmer's Market soon. Getting excited about it all!

    You did a beautiful job! I loved looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.