#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What, my dear, have you been doing all day?

The candle-ier cast a shadow on the wall as the afternoon sun came through the French doors and into the sunroom. And I am in a happy mood.  Has it ever happened to you that your spirits were uplifted in a happy way that you felt joy?  This day isn't a lot different than the rest but I'm looking forward to going to Fredericksburg Virginia this weekend to visit my youngest sister. We have all kinds of fun things planned and are even taking time to take our extra things to a flea market in Richmond to try to "thin the herd". Even though it is a 71/2 hour drive I don't really mind that. I listen to Sirius or cd stories. We have favorite places to shop and eat and being together is the best time. 
  So today I priced and boxed up all those things in the basement that I had put aside to get rid of and carried them up to the breezeway. Soon don will help me load up the car. I'm not leaving until Thursday but I have a luncheon tomorrow and I still have to pack my clothes. 
   I stopped at the library to get cd's and another book on reserve and realized that I had better read faster. Sometimes the books pile up.  I'm enjoying A Beautiful Day...who doesn't like books taking place on Nantucket?  and my new issue of Southern Lady needs read. 
  By the way...are you watching the Million Second Quiz?  It's nice to have a trivia game show on. Check it out. 




1 comment :

  1. Hey Peggy! Your trip with your youngest sister sounds like so much fun! I hope that you two have a blast. Books pile up on me too ~ it's ridiculous! The tiniest think can make me soar with joy! especially if I'm outdoors. We've watched the Million Second Quiz some, and it's getting less confusing. But I have to watch Dancing with the Stars and Survivor and .....
    Happy, safe travels to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.