#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ducks on a foggy morning

Very close to my house there is a duck pond in front of the Willow Dale Cemetery. It has recently been reclaimed from an overgrown swamp and now is lovely place to sit on green metal benches and watch the gaggle of ducks swim lazily around.  This morning before Sadie and I took our walk I took a few photos and used some of my photography programs to manipulate them. I'm happy with the results. 


1 comment :

  1. Peggy, these are beautiful! I love the effect you got with them. And such a wonderful scene to enjoy on your walk.

    It was very foggy here in TN this morning and Mary Ann in Kansas showed a picture of a foggy morning there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.