#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, March 05, 2015

A little bit of this and that

Just a few random thoughts for a Thursday afternoon. First…some snow pictures.  Yes, it is deep.  Halfway up my garden gate.
It is mounded everywhere. My plow man is running out of room to put the snow from my driveway. tulips opening 3.15 031

February pictures 2015 096

This winter is hard on the deer since they can’t dig down deep enough to find food.  Luckily kind people are feeding them to get them through the winter. Almost every night a small herd travels across the back of our property to a feeder.  Sadie seems to know when they are coming and watches out the back window so she can bark at them.
countertops 2.15 008

This teapot sits in my living room.  The pot was a gift from my friend Kay and the tray is from Aline. I bought the cup while I was in Denmark at the Royal Copenhagen factory.
countertops 2.15 007

Remember the problem that I was having with the black cords and cable hanging down from my kitchen tv. It didn’t look very nice. Kisses to my husband. He installed an electrical outlet behind the tv set itself. And he ran the tv cable in through the wall.  You can see it if you look close in the lower right hand corner. He painted the visual cord like the wall and it is hardly noticeable. He is so talented. All our life he has been a plumber, and electrician, a mechanic and handyman. Other than our kitchen and the framework of the sunroom he has always done everything himself.
tulips opening 3.15 001 

3 comments :

  1. two words. what a dear man you live with!
    and thank heaven for the people who feed the deer. i have thought about the wildlife throughout the snow areas.
    we humans think we have it bad. i cannot imagine the freezing wet CONTINOUS stuff and being starved too. sad in the extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! well. i definitely meant... two comments. not two words!
    when have i EVER just said two words! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Peggy! This looks so much better. I did not marry a tool man! Next time around, I will ~ unless Terry comes back a non-tool man again! You are lucky to have such a handy hubby on top of his other fine qualities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.