#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Don't you love the light?

Have you noticed the days are getting a lot longer lately? It's seven fifteen and the sun has just gone down over the mountains and we are in our twilight time. And it is forty nine degrees which is a heat wave compared to the cold spell we've been having.

Are you making the most of your hours? Perhaps reading more of those library books or picking up a camera more often. As the season begins to change so we do also. We get a restlessness in the spring. An urge calling from deep in our soul.

Do you feel it?

 

What does it make you want to do?

 

Spring clean? Dust away the cobwebs and shine up your

Abode?

 

Or like me do you get restless feet and

Want to travel?

 

Or begin a new project?

 

What is stirring in you soul?

 

 

 

3 comments :

  1. I guess I am mainly restless, to have the cold, cold, cold be gone. ,-)

    I don't "do" spring cleaning. our cleaning lady comes every 2 weeks and that's it for me.

    we don't travel. neither one of us does well with much driving, so our once-upon-a-time jaunts, are out.

    my daily activities remain about the same, all year long.

    ahhhh but!!!!! when we won't get blown away, we can take little walks. now there is something to look forward to. :-)

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely am itching to travel. Dan and I are going to Europe in less than a month, and I can not wait! We haven't been traveling much lately, so I'm really excited for next month! It should be an amazing trip :) I'm glad it's warming up in Bradford!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love the extra light from the longer days and also the warmer temperatures. I can't wait to put away shoes and be barefoot or in flip-flops. I am also looking forward to flowers blooming and more green in the trees. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.