#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, March 27, 2015

Geez Louise!

  • ipad pics 3.15 172

It is snowing outside again this morning. Again!  Even Sadie is getting tired of it and begging me to take her for a walk.  How do you explain to a dog that you don’t want to put on boots, hat, scarf, gloves and coat? She looks at me and whines.  When I look at her she wags her tail and hopes that she can convey to me that she is tired of sitting around and wants to do something.  Me too, Sadie!   

 

 

2 comments :

  1. I giggled at your subject line...

    And of course, agree with it, when reading your post.

    But we got more than you did. We had an inch of snow all over, this morning. -sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. i have been a lazy lout. am really playing catch up here!!!!
    SNOW??
    i hate to even say this. but it's going to be in the 80's here this week.
    BUT... that alone is an alarm.
    if it's already summer heat in march... what the heck is the summer supposed to be? in the high 100's again??? yikes!
    but. i won't borrow trouble as my gram used to say. her gentle admonition to live in the moment! LOLOL. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.