#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Shuffle off to Buffalo

Today was a get out of town day as my friend Linda and I went to Buffalo...well, a little south of Buffalo to Hamburg, NY. There is a mall there and surrounding stores. The roads were clear although The temperatures were still chilly.

Our first stop was Lowe's where I found some pleated blinds for my front windows and some shades for the kitchen windows. Then to Dick's so Linda could stock up on warm socks. Then to Poppyseed restaurant where we enjoyed a delicious lunch. I had whole wheat pasta with sun dried tomatoes and broccoli in a garlic butter sauce. Yum oh!

Then to the mall and a little more shopping. I found a cute too in TJMAXX and a t shirt in CJ Banks. It was fun to get away and enjoy a day out.

 

 

 

 

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.