#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Make a Spring Banner

This year I wanted a Spring banner. I had seen such pretty ones while visiting blogs and thought I’d like one for my baker’s rack. So I googled it. (what did we ever do before google?)    And I found this lovely banner at a blog called At Second Street. Here is the link in case you’d like to make one too.     http://atsecondstreet.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-banner-free-printbale.html

spring banner 003

It was very easy…just print out the letters. I mounted them on some pink paper I had. I even had the pink ribbon left over. It only took less than a half an hour. I hung it on my baker’s rack and it was just the right thing to welcome Spring. spring banner 004 It was so easy I made another one for my mantle. spring banner 005 spring banner 010spring banner 006

I really enjoyed making a craft and love how they look.

 

3 comments :

  1. Your banner is so pretty! They are fairly easy to make and really do brighten things up. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so festive! a celebration of spring! as it should be. after the winter you've endured.
    i love the entire shot of your room... it's like i'm actually visiting you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the picture of your living room. :-)

    and just for good measure.... I repeat the below. :-)

    "I'll seek a four-leaved shamrock in all thy fairy dells,
    And if I find the charmed leaves, oh, how I'll weave my spells!"

    ~Samuel Lover

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.